Wednesday, April 15, 2009

End time: 8 hours 34 mins

Ebay.. should I buy a Christian Bale Calender(with freeeeee stickers!!:D) for :


Starting bid
GBP 0.50
(approximately AU $1.02)

And:
Postage:
To Australia -- GBP 1.99


(which is pretty much $4.05)


They have 97.0 % Positive Feedback which a ds Fiona knocked..

Help me...


Anyways(-sigh- do I have to write something pointless now?)


Today i went to chatswood( no Isabella, not Chatswong) with ma peeps

and we saw lin-jun. lol..

He's pretty bad-asssss?


-insert Fiona's 'damn' picture of him :P-


Fiona, me and you and Moni should do that gym thing. and bec because she definitely needs it.

-Jokes- Im a botch


Anywyas, before time runs out I must make a decision about my ebay stuff. Not that anyone's reading this but.

Shall we have blog-ly eye-candy? lol. Fiona recommended nude ones, but I don't want to get evicted from this site?







ARGH this bliddy picture wont move!! Your going to have to scoll up to view this. argh stuff up my whole blog!! like we do on MSN.. cut.


anyways two more pictures which are like the furthest from eye-candy as you can get:

grr and NATURALLY it wouldn't work so the first two pictures are the ones im talking about, i hope your not stupid enough to mix them up...

one more.


:O:O I fixed it:D so my layout isn't stuffed.
Anyway, Fiona you should guess who this is? What a d-o-u-c-h-Ethan/ d-i-c-Kate/ person-who-deserves-to-be-shouted-at.

Anyhoo...
Comment me, follow me:D
and help me because the end time is:
8 hours 3 mins

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home