Monday, January 4, 2010

Because I Don't Want Erica to Leave :)

New year, eighth post. yayness.

Anyways, I want to share some photos with my "huge amount of readers", that I've amassed from around the blogosphere and web, just for funsies. So be expecting some photo posts, with minimal words every now and then. :D



I thought this was good. Team Kayne all the way!




Chanel Pumpkin. yay.


(This one especially for Fio! and every other girl out there, of course)







Some inspirational stuff to help you through the day :) haha.


Fun Times at American Highs.

If Only...

xoxo

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger cathricax said...

RAWR RAWR I LOVE YOU ALI!! <3

i love your photos!

And im part of your "huge amout of readers!!" :)

January 5, 2010 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Beccc said...

i'm a part too
:D
GOOD BLOG ESPECIALLY THE PUMPKIN
ily

January 5, 2010 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger JMay said...

LOVE the Pumpkin.

Cute blog lady :-)

xo.

January 6, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home